Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anthropometry Revision

Hey guys, I have no idea how the hell this works but if this shit works right and I don't end up shutting down this site.. you should see an entry about the details of the event mentioned above/below.

Anthropometry Revision
10-SEP-2008 (Wednesday).. tmrw la..

The Works are on display at 7pm at SooBin Art Int'l

140 Hill Street #01-10/11/12
MICA Building Singapore 179369

Dont ask me where the hell this place is cause I'll slap you.. (mostly because I don't know where it is either)

The Performance and Installation however is somewhere else..
(Yes this is the part we got the ass naked babes goin loco with yellow paint on canvas)

TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED AT 9PM TO SHUTTLE INVITED GUESTS TO THE PERFORMANCE!

MEETING PLACE IS THE SAME PLACE AS THE ADDRESS ABOVE.

I've RSVPed for these people.. anyone else wanting to go.. can try their luck but if you kenna kiam pa all at the door don't come look for me all.. i asked all nicely last week who want to go all.. those who ya ya all wanna go.. i suggest you try your luck anyway..

Mr Chong Yew
Kai Ling (BYOB)
The Cockatoo
Kelvin ATMADIBRATA
Mr Weng
SaRAHHH
Rihanna (might be nice to bring an umbrella..)
and me of course..

Ok.. so that's it.. Anything else.. just text me or what..

Eh guys.. for future reference, must I click save now.. or publish post only can? or what?

-prav-

No comments: