Hi everyone, I was bored and decided to set this up to go along with moving towards a more bonded class. I thought it would be good to have a place online to remind everyone what homework we have each week (I tend to forget some homework from time to time lol) and put up other notices (like outings) and other stuff (like birthdays? blogs? oh ya, PHOTOS xD). Or chit chat talk cock on the tagboard or something haha
Feel free to edit and make this site look a little more interesting. Im not good at webdesign so anyone bored and free enough to try something, go ahead :)
Homework for the week:
- 4D: Alternate persona. 8-10 photos by next Tuesday. Digital format in a JUMP drive.
- Fdn drawing: Just a reminder that we have to show at least 1 still life drawing next Monday.
- 2D: Form within form. Black and white. Book. GO PLAY WITH IT!
-History: Reading group 1 to read up article
Events for the week:
- ADM bazaar on @ ADM on Thurs and Fri. Heard can get some supplies and 2nd hand stuff from seniors.
- Art Exhibition opening @ SAM (Singapore Art Museum) on Fri recommended by Qing. 630pm
- Zouk Flea and Easy @ Zouk on Sunday. Yup its a flea market. Apparently some of my frens got some good stuff at last year.
Have fun with 4D man, I haven got the slightest idea what I want to do yet. But at least no more ROLAND BARTHES this week.
Posted by: Shi Chun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment